Thursday, April 30, 2009

I MISS MY HOUSE! (sigh)



So I have decided that the fact that I have a house that I can call my own means absolutely NOTHING to me anymore. I own a home, furniture, and cute little things that fill my house, but do I currently reside in my adorable home? NO. I could cry. I went from color and happiness to beige and depressing. I miss my bed, my kitchen, my desk, couches, but mostly I miss my little TV. I never realized how much joy you bring into my life, i heart you television. In the absence of my tv I have read 7 books, SEVEN!, all of which were well over 300 pgs. I really miss just sitting down and getting sucked into Jon & Kate plus 8 (they are all so stinking cute!) or good old Grey's Anatomy. Those were the good old days!


I miss you bed, I will be home soon!

The green on my blog (yes I realize that it does not match) is dedicated to my B-E-A utiful kitchen!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Your house is decorated really cute. Beats my cowboy-riding-into-the-sunset couch, although I actually love that couch. Chin up, lassy. Rexburg is only a few months away.

Jessica said...

You must have much more time on your hands now that you are gone for the summer! :)