Sunday, December 12, 2010

FOUR!

Four shows I watch:
1. GLEE
2. Modern Family
3. Cougar Town
4.Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice (They count as one because they are spin offs)

Four things I am passionate about:
1. BRENT!!!
2. HURLEY
3. Shoes (only at #3 out of respect for the hubbie and the dog)
4. Gymnastics

Four Phrases I say a lot:
1. "So, I have officially decided that..."
2."Yeah, No."
3. "So, ummm"
4. "I like my room dirty."

Four things I have learned from the past:
1. I don't hold grudges, but others do.
2. If I use the puppy dog face I can get whatever I want from Brent.
3. Men are very easy to scare...especially in business
4. If you don't want it repeated, don't say it.

Four places I would like to go:
1. Europe
2. Anywhere tropical
3. New York
4. machu pichu

Four things I did yesterday:
1. Cheer competition
2. Breakfast with Monica
3. Spaghetti Factory
4. Ate rock candy...YUM

Four things I am looking forward to:
1. Spring
2. Vacation!
3. Going back to PGH
4. massage

Four things I love about winter:
1. Candy Canes
2. Peppermint hot chocolate
3. My Sorel boots
4. snowboarding (in warm weather)

Four things on my wish list:
1. Volvo XC90
2. A big girl job
3. Brent to graduate
4. Move out of the cold weather!

Four people I tag:
1. Heather
2. Lori
3. Adrienne
4. Allyn

1 comment:

acwilliams said...

Heyyy. Thanks for the tag. I'll have to post that soon. I'm glad that you said you love your Sorel boots, i've been looking at their website for weeks. Which ones do you have?